Office of the Deputy Commissioner is the nodal department that is responsible for issuing of Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste Certificate
What to know?
- Any Mizo whose birth place or parents belong(s) to the Jurisdiction of the Govt. of Mizoram are eligible to obtain Schedule Tribe/Caste Certificate.
- Application form can be obtained from the DC Office (e-District) during office hours.
- Applicant below the age of 18 will require Voter’s ID of Mother/Father/Guardian.
- Rupees 10/- will be charge for application form.
- Voters ID (Attested Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Attested Copy)
- Endorsement from Village Council
- Endorsement from Y.M.A
- Baptisma Certificate (Attested Copy)
- One passport size photographs
D.C's Office, Keifangtlang, Champhai, Mizoram.
Location : DC Office | City : Champhai | PIN Code : 796321
Phone : 03831-234402 | Mobile : +918794894732 | Email : dcofficechamphai[at]gmail[dot]com